621 W Madrone Street, Roseburg, Oregon. Tax Lot 00700 in Township 27, Range 06W, Section 24AA;
Assessor account #R24189. The current use is a large office building, in good shape, just under 8 acres, with scenic river frontage.
I-5 access with lots of development potential. Offers are now being accepted for this parcel in the Douglas County Land
Department, or call your favorite Real Estate Agent. Competitive commission is being offered to the selling Real Estate Agent.
Contact the Douglas County Land Department at 541-440-4568 for additional details or to view this property.
- +/- 7.88 acre riverfront parcel, located in Roseburg city limits.
- Office building, parking lot & landscaping are in good condition.
- Finished office area 64,196 sf, per Assessor records.
- Useable basement area 15,474 sf, per Assessor records.
- Interstate I-5 access less than 1,000 feet.
- Utilities are full city services.
- Multiple industrial heating/cooling systems.
- Asphalt parking lots with over 240 marked spaces.
- Backup generator and recent elevator upgrades.
- Zoning is currently PR, County is willing to apply to change zone depending on the buyer's needs.
Assessor Market Value: $5,406,451
Listing Price: $2,500,000
CLICK HERE: for a link to pictures, reports, flyer, and maps.
The county retains the right to withdraw properties from this site and sale at any time for any reason. All tax foreclosed properties are sold as is (see Disclosure Statement). The County makes no warranties or guarantees regarding the title to the tax foreclosed properties offered for sale, but shall only sell and convey such interest as the County acquired by foreclosure or other means and holds at the time of sale. All sales are subject to the final approval of the Board of County Commissioners. Payment for tax foreclosed properties must be made with cash or cashier’s check, payable to Douglas County. No personal checks or credit cards will be accepted. Tax foreclosure sales shall be conveyed to purchaser by Bargain and Sale Deed.